...How this new mom spends her days...

Saturday, February 23, 2008

I might be seeing less diapers soon?!?

Today we are potty training. I'm scared, and she's ecstatic. It'll be nice to not have to change diapers for two anymore, but I'm not looking forward to the race to the bathroom for a while...or the mistakes. If anyone has any helpful hints on what to do about nights and when in public please let me know. I'm planning on using pull-ups for now, until she gets the underwear during the day thing down. Ugh. Who knew it would be so nerve-wracking? Oh, and I'm keeping it a surprise from Max. He won't know until he gets back from the island on Monday. Hopefully it will be fairly well established by then. He'll appreciate the extra sixty dollars a month not spent on her diapers, I'm sure. I'll keep you updated on the progress... Here's some pictures of her pulling her big girl panties and pants on after an attempt earlier this morning.


No comments: